New Album and YELLO performs on stage

Latest news of new music, albums, remixes and YELLO projects
julz
Site Admin

Postby julz » Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:29 pm

The virtual concert was basically a multi song music video with 3d graphics.
Julz
lexus7

Postby lexus7 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:43 pm

Was there any live performance from Dieter or Boris? You sound rather disappointed..
Bjossi

Postby Bjossi » Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:47 pm

Don't know about others but I will only be disappointed if the virtual concert won't make it to DVD (and/or bluray). ;)
julz
Site Admin

Postby julz » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:50 pm

No I had an incredible time at the show. Them saying it’s a virtual concert is mostly hype. But... when you’re there in a room of 500 people watching this for the first time and Boris and Dieter are in the audience it’s a completely different feeling. Then dancing at the after party next to Dieters daughters and Boris wife it was quite a surreal time.

Bjossi wrote:Don't know about others but I will only be disappointed if the virtual concert won't make it to DVD (and/or bluray). ;)
Julz
neverman

'Touch' availability worldwide

Postby neverman » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:24 pm

Looks like it 'Touch' will be available outside of Germany 7. October. Don't know about a US release date.
Bjossi

Postby Bjossi » Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:51 pm

julz wrote:No I had an incredible time at the show. Them saying it’s a virtual concert is mostly hype. But... when you’re there in a room of 500 people watching this for the first time and Boris and Dieter are in the audience it’s a completely different feeling. Then dancing at the after party next to Dieters daughters and Boris wife it was quite a surreal time.

For me that would have been a day to sit fresh in my memory for the rest of my life. But I couldn't go. . . So a DVD/bluray disc of the events would be better than nothing for us who couldn't go but want to get a 3rd person view of it all.

Didn't some people bring video recorders to the after party btw? Would be sweet if the disc I mentioned would contain the virtual concert as well as bonus content like recordings from the events before and after the virtual concert, like the after party.
JonKamm

Postby JonKamm » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:02 am

Bjossi wrote:
julz wrote:No I had an incredible time at the show. Them saying it’s a virtual concert is mostly hype. But... when you’re there in a room of 500 people watching this for the first time and Boris and Dieter are in the audience it’s a completely different feeling. Then dancing at the after party next to Dieters daughters and Boris wife it was quite a surreal time.

For me that would have been a day to sit fresh in my memory for the rest of my life. But I couldn't go. . . So a DVD/bluray disc of the events would be better than nothing for us who couldn't go but want to get a 3rd person view of it all.

Didn't some people bring video recorders to the after party btw? Would be sweet if the disc I mentioned would contain the virtual concert as well as bonus content like recordings from the events before and after the virtual concert, like the after party.

You should join this facebook page. It's specifically set up for everyone who went to the virtual concert to post their videos and pictures and stories from the event. There are already many photos and videos posted and I expect more in the next week or so.

WE WERE IN BERLIN
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=127760046811
Administrator
Bjossi

Postby Bjossi » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:47 am

Oh yes, I had forgot about that page, thanks for the reminder!

EDIT: One has to register on facebook to view the page? :shock:
Last edited by Bjossi on Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sense

Postby Sense » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:42 am

You will see a 12 min. Best Of the Touch Yello event very soon on www.electronicbeats.net and www.eb-slices.net
Some Pics before the show, backstage, Yello Interview, Fan Statements, VIP Statements and so on.
Should be online tuesday night or latest on wednesday.
JonKamm

Postby JonKamm » Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:24 am

Sense wrote:You will see a 12 min. Best Of the Touch Yello event very soon on www.electronicbeats.net and www.eb-slices.net
Some Pics before the show, backstage, Yello Interview, Fan Statements, VIP Statements and so on.

It's up now!

Next best thing to being there!
Click on "Best Of Touch Yello At Kino International" Great footage! http://www.electronicbeats.net/TV
Administrator
zaz965

Postby zaz965 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:11 am

JonKamm wrote:
Sense wrote:You will see a 12 min. Best Of the Touch Yello event very soon on www.electronicbeats.net and www.eb-slices.net

It's up now!

Next best thing to being there!
Click on "Best Of Touch Yello At Kino International" Great footage! http://www.electronicbeats.net/TV

Super super, a kind it was a pity that there us not 8)
Bjossi

Postby Bjossi » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:15 am

I assume that demo clip is a spoiler for those who haven't listened to the album yet?
zaz965

yello

Postby zaz965 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:41 am

Bjossi wrote:I assume that demo clip is a spoiler for those who haven't listened to the album yet?

All sphere terrestrial will LISTEN TOUCH YELLO

Patience, and only patience.
:wink:
Yellow

Tangier Blue

Postby Yellow » Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:17 pm

I think the Tanglier Blue video is amazing - the crowd's reaction to Boris' blonde wig is hilarious.

I cannot wait for the DVD.

I hope that they will do more concerts like this (I bet they will!) given that this one was such a success.
lexus7

Postby lexus7 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:59 am

Wow, there was really something to miss in Berlin! In the interview Boris says it is like an elixir for Yello gives them inspiration to carry on, therefore a question: how come they do not consider to bring this amazing presentation to other places! I am absolutely positive that they could sell off the tickets should they decide to do it three or four more times in other countries.. It is a paradox, because it would make sense.
I really hope that rumors about Touch yello coming out on DVD will come true as it will be shameful not to have it available for a wider audience.
Music from the new album is sensational.

Return to “Latest YELLO News”